2010年9月27日 星期一

**Adjust

  I try to get rid of my bad habbit formed in summer vacation, for example, stayed up late. Today's morning, I woke up at 5:30, jugging with Ivy. Because I think if you want to handle difficulties through all day, make sure keep your health in a perfect condition. After juggling in a sweat, I feel ease and comfortable, I'm so happy ! I hope I could wake up early tomorrow  and become my routin schedule.
 
  I'm so excited, because I have French class on Wensdays. Actually, I like the accent of French, it's beautiful and elegant!! I think two hours a week is too less to learn it perfect, so I want to buy another book to learn it well, do I?  Oh! God! I eager to be a versatile superwoman !! Really!!

 ^^

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Michelle:
    It's not easy for young girls to get up at 5:30 and jug. I hope that you can develop it as a good habit, but I would also like to warn you that it is not easy to form this kind of habit.

    I am glad that you like your French class. Yes, we know that it is not possible to master a foreign language with 2 hours of study every week. I am glad that you would like to put extra efforts to study French by yourself. Make the best use of every day you have at CHU. I hope that you have a pleasant and lingering memory about your university life when you look back in the future. Cheers.

    回覆刪除