2010年10月28日 星期四

**aerobic exercise

   Ivy, Irrine and I participated in aerobic club this week. Our club time is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. We join this club because we don't have enough time to exercise and we really want to keep the shape and be healthy.

  Our first aerobic class really frustrated me! The music we followed were too fast to keep up with and I  was always in a rush. Luckily, I got used to this tempo after a hour passed. Athough this is a little bit hard for me at first, it's really interesting and benefical to our body. I love it so much!

  In fact, I am affraid that club will takes too much time since I prefer study at night. I think this is waht we so-called " time management ", it's very important but I think I do not make good use of my time. I still lack of training. However, I hope that  I can do everything perfect both of my study and entertament. The real winner can handle all of  the matters or things and I beger to have that kind of ability and wisdom!

   It's time to strike the balance!

沒有留言:

張貼留言