2010年10月5日 星期二

**OH MY GOD!!

  Yesterday morning, I had an itch on my face. I felt strange but ignored it! Today, oh my god, my face is too itchy to endure! Because my last class ended at 5, I went to clinic after finished class, but I really felt unconfortable. I have no scooter nither Ivy, actually I don't have licence but Ivy do, so Ivy borrowed a mortorcycle from our senior. In fact, we don't kown where clinic is, we were hanging out a little bit on traffic jam and crowded street. About fifteen minutes passed, we finally found a clinic. I guessed my face allergic and the truth told me I was right ! I have already applied the medicine on my poor face, though there still have red patches on it, at least, it stop itchy. I'm glad it works. Thanks to dear Ivy and the owner of the scooter !!!  Oh my little face, you'll be fine tomorrow !!!!! Bless me !!!!

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Ivy:
    I am sorry to hear that you suffered from allergy. I wonder whether they are hives, a kind of allergic reaction to food or medicine. I am sorry that you didn't know any dermatology clinic here in Hsinchu. You should have done a search in Internet first or asked your friends or adviser which dermatology clinic is better. Anyway, I hope that you are better right now. Take care.

    回覆刪除