2010年10月18日 星期一

**slow down

  Long time no see in my blog. I don't know but seems everything in a rush. I didn't meat to ignore my blog, Ijust want some rest. I think the extremely different between freshman and sophmore are assignments. These days, I feel tired physically, especially mentally. I want to look on the bright side but is everything has a bright side?

   To be frankly,  so far so good but nothing special goes on. By the way, I am afraid of the Franch test. The formation of verbs really beyond my imagination! It's chanllenge and I want to conquer it ! I set a goal yesterday, that is I want to study aboard in PARIS ! Because of this, I'll try my best. Oh! I love Franch songs --- Patrick Fiori - Plus je pense a toi !!



PS. I'll adjust my mood and you'll see a "happy face" soon ^^

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Michelle:
    I am glad that you set a goal for your future -- studying further in Paris. If that is your dream, you should study French even harder so that you can study for an Master's degree in France. Go for it.

    回覆刪除